Please someone help me!!! I am supposed to have quests tonight and I need so desperately to get some info of miso soup or precisely how miso soup is being prepared. The thing is that a married couple is coming to visit me tonight and I haven't see them for century almost and I know they eat only macrobiotic food so I would like to surprise them with miso soup. Help please, I just need a recipe!

Ok here you go all you need is just couple of things for miso soup is so easy to prepare, so you need to have is 3 and ½ cups dashi soup stock, also you will need a half of tofu-don't forget it for in tofu is the secret of miso soup, than you go with ¼ cup green onion chopped and of course the main part is about 4 tbs of miso paste. You put this soup and boiled her after that you add tofu and than you have this miso paste put and mixed in some amount of the boiled soup just to dissolve it. Turn off the heat and than put this chopped onion and finally put miso paste in it but don't forget don't boil the soup after you have poured in miso. Have a nice meal!!!