Hello! I would like to hear some info about Chinese acupuncture –how does it works and does Chinese acupuncture has any valid background in the modern medicine science and would like to know if it is accepted by western medicine. I am supposed to do some research work regarding Chinese acupuncture so I would use any info over it. Thanks.

Chinese acupuncture is traditional Chinese medicine that is in use for more than 2.000 years and it doesn’t have any proofs of providing effective treatment that is recognized by modern medicines. The medicine claims that the only effect that makes people think the acupuncture is effective is about inserting needles into specific points causes endorphin releases which again affects pain decreasing and the similar effect has pepper use as they say. Anyway Chinese acupuncture is about controlling the -chi-which is kind of an energy that is important in keeping the balance between yin and yung –two opposite sides. So when the chi is disrupted and that is when the person is sick or injured than the needles are imported into the specific acupuncture points that are spread over the body and distributed along so called meridians that makes actually connected acupunctural points and every one of them is related to the specific organ.