Hi, I have problems with insomnia and need to learn more about reflexology charts, as I heard that this method can decrease the sleeping disorder without use of sedatives?

HI, I suppose that you have heard also of acupuncture and perhaps even acupuncture points. Reflexology is based on something alike. The body is divided in reflex zones, which mainly consists of the three types: somatic, visceral and central zones. This approach also takes in account yin and yang side of the body. Meridians and their distribution range and borders can be identified and determined by the known classical fourteen meridians and their acu-points. This methode needs to be performed by medical professionals such as acupuncturists, massage therapists, chiropractors, physical therapists, reflexologists and other body workers.