Hi, good people. My wife and I are thinking of starting with some more healthy diet. We are considering something like macrobiotic. We would like to explore it first through books. Can you recommend us some best books of this kind? We would be very grateful for this. Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. I think that it is a great idea that you want to read something more about macrobiotics first. It is better to find out something more about it before accepting it. I would recommend you some pocket edition of macrobiotic guide. If you find it interesting, then you can go for more serious books with more details. My friend bought it and she was satisfied. You can also consult some vendors in macrobiotic stores. They must know some literature to recommend. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I like the idea. Reading before trying! There are many books that treat this issue. Many of them are excellent. I don’t eat this kind of food, but my close friend does. I know that she likes Making the Transition to a Macrobiotic Diet. I hope you will find it useful as she did. I think that the pocket edition is also great idea. You should visit some macrobiotic store. They must know something to recommend you. Bye!