Hello! I have heard and read a lot about macrobiotics. I have decided to start a macrobiotic diet together with my husband since he will not do it alone although he had tumor on his lungs recently removed. I have made my mind to help by going through the transition period with him since honestly it would be quite difficult for him to watch me eat hamburgers (which are his favorite food) while he has to settle for brown rice. So, when is the best time in year for us to start with macrobiotic diets?

The best time is: NOW! As soon as you start it will help your husband more. He should transfer to complete macrobiotic dietary program as soon as possible. My friend had a brain tumor that almost disappeared thanks to his switching to macrobiotic food. You must remember one thing though, your husband must never switch back to his old habits or the old symptoms are sure to come back too.

Hello! I support your decision to go through it all with your husband. But I guarantee you that once you start your diet you will see that it was actually no sacrifice at all. After the initial period in which both you and your husband might feel a bit sick (due to the toxins fighting back) you will feel healthier than ever- full of energy and balanced. So I also suggest that you start it right away! I would just suggest that you discuss your dietary choice with some macrobiotics professional. Good luck and enjoy your new life-style!