I had surgery jan 8th for a torn meniscus and due to no cartiledge , they also did micro fusion on the knee.

Knee and lower leg was initially swollen but it has gone down and went to one crutch and to no crutch last week.

today it is really swollen, in constant pain and hurt all the way down below the calf. i can hardly bend it .

could it be blood clogging??

Blood clotting is certainly a complication in any major surgery. Another possibility would be an infection. I suggest that you go see your doctor right away as this can develop into something serious.

Since you had the surgery in January, I'd be surprised if the issue was blood clotting. How much exercise and therapy have you recently undergone? Your acknowledgment of recently starting to walk without crutches points toward exercise associated pain. I know that after my knee surgeries, overuse tended to cause soreness and, sometimes, excruciating pain.

However, as hoseclamps suggested, there is always the possibility of delayed post-surgical infection.