Ok, I am 23 years old and my husband and I arent exactly trying for kids, but we do take "timing precautions" as to what my "safe zones are". We arent trying, but if it happens right now, we would be greatly pleased. We want kids, but we are trying to hold off purposfully planning until we find a bigger house. But anyways, We do not use any type of Contraceptive. I have also not been on the pill for over 5 years now. I took them for a few years to regulate my cycles because when I was younger I would have 2-3 periods in one month and then go 2 months without having one. They were also pretty heavy then. Now they are pretty light and only last about 4-5 days. I have usually been pretty regular about a 29-31 day cycle. I am very in tune with my body and am sort of a health freak. I exercise on a regular basis and eat really healthy. I have never had any mid cycle spotting until this past week. My husband and I engaged once on the 15th, once on the 16th, and once on the 18th and 2X sunday the 20th and then Tuesday the 22nd, evening, I felt like i was getting a hot flash and started sweating and then got really achey all over and I did have a particular twinge in my lower back, usually the same twinge I get the day before or sometimes the day that my period starts. Out of nowhere, I felt like i had leaked urine in my pants and it actually soaked through. I was a little emarrased to get up and go to the bathroom because I was at work. When I did go to the bathroom, i noticed a bright pink discharge/spotting in my underwear and all over my pants and at that point I looked and it was dripping out of me. (Sorry if this is TMI). It was bad enough I needed to use a pad. On top of that, I had a headache that you would not believe on top of which, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING would help it. I spotted the rest of the night, didn’t spot the next day, and then spotted for a couple of hours again on Thursday. My headache did not go away until when I woke up Friday morning. After that I did not notice much out of the ordinary except that I was really thirsty and wanted water and nothing else. Sunday the 27th, I noticed that my right breast had a slight burning sensation late in the evening. When I woke up it was gone. It is now Tuesday March 1st, and I just have this over bearing sense of totally being overwhelmed and I want to cry over everything. I feel so fatigued, and constipated (Sorry for tmi : ( ) something terrible and just feel so bloated. I have not been able to use the bathroom for 3 days now, except for having to urinate. Can someone please tell me what you think? I know that all I should or really can do it wait it out, my expected period is supposed to be this weekend or beginning of next week.

New thing, I am wanting Frank's Red Hot Sauce like nobody's business. I feel like I could drink it straight from the bottle.

It is now Tuesday evening of the next week and still no sign of my period! My boobs are really really sore too : / Test at Dr's yesterday was negative, however : /

was you pregnant?

no. not that time.. it was just ovulation. i get cysts on my right ovary and it ended up just being ovulation.

arr right best ov luck anyways