I have been spotting brown stuff (TMI sorry) for 5 days now. Usually i spot brown for two days then get my period. My periods are all over the place ranging from 32 to 42 days. Well i started spotting on cd 32 this month and thought i was getting my period but it hasn't come yet just this brown spotting stuff no red blood at all. Its not a lot either but its there enough for me to have to wear a liner. My partner and i went camping 12 days before i started spotting and had unprotected sex. I was sure i was ovulating as i had the clear stringy cervical mucus at the time. Could spotting be a sign of pregnancy? I have had two children already and never spotted with them. I took a HPT the day of the spotting and got the FAINTEST line it was very hard to see but could see it a lot better when the HPT dried. I'm very worried. Has anyone else spotted in early pregnancy and if so did it last this long? Or has anyone just had a totally weird period where u just spotted for it. This is a first for me sorry. I'm really hoping I'm pregnant this time. I dont know what to think right now Spotting brown for five days has never happened to me before.

Still spotting today :/ Very light though. I wish my body would stop messing around with me lol %-) Going to do a hpt tomorrow.

Hi Kezzii, how did everything go? Did you do another HPT?

I am in a similar position, I started spotting around 5dpo (which is about 9days before my period is due) I have been spotting light pink or brown ever since and I am currently at 9dpo (so 5 days now) My period is due on Saturday so still quite a few days before anything should be starting!

It's too early for me to take a HPT, and i have had children before but never experienced anything like this so I was wondering if there was a chance I could be pregnant, or whether it's just a hormonal imbalance.

I hope everything worked out ok for you.