A few years back in my teens, I had a sudden full blown migraine. Less than a minute later I passed out and was told later on that I had a seizure. This incident never repeated. I had no other sympthons. What happened to me?

Sounds like you had a seizure.  Didn't go see a doctor when it happened?  Too long ago to ever really know.  Any medical conditions now?  See too many unknown questions. 

There are a lot of really strange things that our bodies do sometimes. If it ever happens again I would definitely recommend going to a doctor right away. It's impossible to determine what happened back then. Perhaps you were dehydrated or weren't getting the nutrients you needed. I know I pass out when I experience unexpected pain that my brain cannot handle. Maybe your migraine triggered something like that. I went to a couple specialists and they weren't worried about it and I haven't had another one for five years. Seizures however are serious and if it happens again you really should see a doctor. Best of luck.