Hey guys, I just want to add some info so all day Saturday my arms and legs felt numb (best way I could describe the feeling is when your hands or feet start to fall asleep/ or wake up before or after thing prickling starts)

Now the numbness started the day before after I ate first in my hands (fingers and slowly to my wrists) and a few minutes later (maybe 5) in my feet. I went to sleep hoping it would go away

Note: that day I did take omega -3 fish oil/Co Q-10 / Magnesium + excedrin aspirin as for most of my life I get headaches/Migraines

Anyway so on Saturday I awake to feel my hands and feet to feel more numb and through out the day it spread to the whole arm (both) and legs (both) laying down or sitting and standing still would make it worse so often I would need to walk around to get my blood flowing.

And my friends told me they thought my hands seemed a little pale something I didn't notice. also want to add again I took omega -3 fish oil/Co Q-10 / Magnesium + bayer aspirin around noon hoping it would help.

During the night I started to get a slight headache but it went away the next day the numbness was gone besides maybe a few random feeling of it in my knee and shoulders but I had a killer migraine.

I went the whole day without taking anything thinking it might be the cause of my numbness until the pain got to the point I started throwing up I took some Excedrin and now my Migraines gone.

Okay so if you managed to read my terrible grammar and my post thank you I just want a idea of what it might be and I know I should go to the doctors but atm I don't have enough money or the insurance to allow me to go and I will be trying to save up so I'm able

ITS CALLED AN AURA, ABOUT 10% OF MIGRAINE SUFFERERS GET THE AURA AND IT IN THE NUMBNESSIT FEELS, MOST OF THE TIME IT ONLY LASTS A COUPLE HOURS AND SLEEP USSUALLY GETS RID OF IT FOR MYSELF. GO SEE A NEUROLOGIST FOR IT COULD ALSO LEAD TO EVENTUAL STROKE.