MY USER NAME IS SPELLED WRONG SHOULD BE HEMIPLEGIC MIGRAINE ANSWER

ANYWAY THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS I HOPE WILL ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS OF THIS VERY RARE MIGRAINE THAT DOCTORS DO NOT CONSIDER IN THEIR DIAGNOSES OPTIONS BEFORE THEY THROW YOU OUT THE DOOR WITH "NEVER HEARD OF SUCH SYMPTOMS THAT FIT YOUR PROBLEMS"

AT 23 YRS OF AGE I WAS THE MODEL OF HEALTH EXCEPT I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A STROKE... MY HEART SHOWED NO PROBLEMS MY BLOOD GASES SHOWED NO HEART PROBLEMS BUT THERE I WAS FLAT ON MY BACK PARALYZED ON ONE SIDE OF MY BODY AND I COULD NOT SWALLOW.. THE ONLY TEST RESULTS THAT MADE SENSE TO THE DOCTORS WAS THE SWALLOW TEST. THEY COULD SEE MY THROAT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY... DOCTORS KEPT ME IN THE ICU FOR A WEEK UNTIL I COULD MOVE MY BODY AND SWALLOW. DOCTORS HAD NO ANSWER FOR THE SYMPTOMS THEY HAD SEEN. THEY JUST TOLD ME I HAD A STROKE OF A SOME KIND AND THEY ACTED LIKE THEY HAD NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS BEFORE.. AND DON'T CALL THEM THEY WOULD CALL ME.. LOL

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HEMIPLEGIC MIGRAINES SINCE 2008. THE SYMPTOMS ARE MAJOR HEADACHE/MIGRAINE, STROKE LIKE SYMPTOMS, AURA, BLURRED VISION, CAN NOT STRING A GROUP OF WORDS TOGETHER, NUMB OR PARALYZING ON ONE OR BOTH SIDES OF BODY OR THROAT, BRAIN BLEEDING AND OTHER NASTY UNEXPLAINED SYMPTOMS...

BEST THING ABOUT THE OTHER SYMPTOMS THEY DO NOT LAST VERY LONG EXCEPT THE MIGRAINE WHICH HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN. THE PAIN LEVEL YOU MAY HAVE CAN GO UP AND BACK DOWN IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (IF YOU ARE LUCKY THAT DAY) AND IT CAN JUST STAY AT A PAIN LEVEL YOU HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE WITH ... AND ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH IT PUTS YOU DOWN WHERE YOU CAN NOT FUNCTION

IF ANY OF THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR PLEASE RUN DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU FIND A NEUROLOGIST THAT KNOWS WHAT A HEMIPLEGIC MIGRAINE IS.... NOT ALL NEUROLOGIST HAS STUDIED THIS MISDIAGNOSED ILLNESS.

HAPPY HUNTING ... I DEALT WITH THESE WACKY SYMPTOMS FOR OVER 38 YEARS BEFORE I WAS PROPERLY DIAGNOSED...

AND NO YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. HEMIPLEGIC MIGRAINES IS A HEREDITY ILLNESS THAT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY AND IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY... GREAT UNCLE HENRY ON YOUR MOTHER OR FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY COULD HAVE HAD THEM... OR GUESS WHAT YOU COULD BE THE FIRST IN A LONG LINE TO COME.... ONE OF YOUR CHROMOSOMES WAS LEFT OUT OF YOUR DNA... THIS IS REAL AND NOTHING TO PLAY AROUND WITH. IF YOU ARE HOPING IT WILL GET BETTER OR JUST GO AWAY FOREVER ... YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF...

GOOGLE HEMIPLEGIC MIGRAINES AND GET ALL THE INFORMATION AND TAKE A COPY WITH YOU TO THE DOCTOR.

I HOPE THIS HAS HELPED ALL THAT HAS GIVEN UP FINDING AN ANSWER... THERE IS NO CURE... BUT THERE IS HELP IN A PEACE OF MIND AND HELP WITH SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS.

BEST WISHES FOR ALL o.O

wow i thought i was the only one that is going thru this , ok i have a great answer for you his name is dr erich richter he is an doctor in new olreans la , his number is  5043406976                              and from the time i found him to the time he did my surgery was a 2 mo   , he did a nerve block first .... then a trial the 2 weeks later i had the implant put in......... hempiplegic migrains are very devestating , but dr richter is the answer.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

velma

Im really glad i found someone that goes through excatly what i do. The pain can be sooooo horrible,the only thing i dont have is the bleeding on the brain. i have everything else.Ive had them since i was 15 and im 28 now.Im pregnant with my 4th child and cant handle it when im going through it.I have to go to bed and get somebody to have the kids for me.I feel like im about to swallow my tongue because its get so tingly and numb.I just hate the feeling because its like im having a mini stroke.