Hello suffering women!

I found this site via a google search and thought I'd sign up! My apologies if I'm repeating a similar post but I can't find the one that orginally caught my eye. I'm 25 and I've had period problems for four years ever since I came off the contraceptive pill. I came off as I was on my sixth type and I had been diagnosed with Lympdoema.

I've always suffered with long and heavy periods since I was at school. To keep this short... my periods got worse after I came off the pill and became so debilitating and painful. I have been taken into hospital three times with extreme abdomal pain and given morphene doses and my partner has found me twice passed out on the floor in our house.

I've been used to the painful cramping and heavy bleeding for years - but something changed and the pain I started to get was immense, I literally thought I was being ripped from the inside out. I've been on Menafamic Acid for about 2 years now, which is great as parcetamol doesn't shift anything. After much troubles I finally had an operation 2 weeks ago. I had a Laparoscopy, a Hysteroscopy, a D/C and a coil fitted.

They found no tumors and no endometriosis. My womb looked healthy apart from a thick lining which the doctor said was probably causing all the pain. He hopes that the coil will resolve many issues for me. Great! I realise it can take a while for everything to settle down so I'm not hoping for any mircales overnight.

However, I still keep getting this burning and cramping in my 'stomach'. I've had this for about the same time as when my periods started to get bad. It's so horrible, it makes me feel really sick and my temperature rises, but I'm cold. I don't know how to ease it. Hot water bottles don't help, sometimes a cold drink relieves it for a few minutes but thats about it. I read that a few people were getting this problem in their stomach and it's so nice in one way to hear other people mention it!

It can get as bad as having the sharp period pains, so having it all together makes me feel really low and miserable. I want to get healthy and not be in so much pain all the time so I'm looking for a solution to aid these stomach problems. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks for taking the time to read!