My child was misdiagnosed of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. He is on some kind of stimulating medication. The names of drugs are Ritalin (at the beginning), Adderall (next) and Adderall XR and Concerta (now). Since, ha saw his doctor only once, I seriously suspect that his diagnose is right. Also I heard of same disorder which are similar and are called "The imitators". Am I right about this?

I was, when I was child, misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Also, was on several medications. But my mother was persistent and she asked for second opinion. The response from "second opinion" was that I have had some of "The imitators". I was gifted child, who was bored in school. My mother took me to another school and now I am a computer expert. Thanks to my "second opinion". I want to advice you, you can make your own decision based on my story.