Last month I lost a baby that was aprox. 1 to 2 weeks old, and I did not need a D &C because it all " processed".... however I normaly get my period on the 13 and It's now the 25.... What is happeneing? What are the odds that the one time I had sex I got pregnant? Should I be worried? also how unhealthly is it to have this happen so quicly after last month if I am? ? ?

Early miscarriage is usually a sign that there was something abnormal with the fetus and late miscarriages usually indicate the presence of an infection or incompetent cervix.

There is no need for you to wait any longer than a cycle to start for a pregnancy again. Becoming pregnant so soon after one miscarriage will not hurt you or the baby.

It would be wise to see your doctor right away and determine if there was something wrong with you just to be on the safe side, so that it wouldn’t happen again. Make sure you are taking folic acid. It should be taken a few months prior to pregnancy and a few first months into the pregnancy. Folic acid decreases chances of miscarriages and complications like spina bifida.

Since you just had a miscarriage last month it may have thrown your period off. Your body needs time to get back on track, even if you did not need a D&C. Yes, it is possile that maybe you are pregnant. Even if you have only had sex one time since your miscarriage. After all, sometimes one time is all it takes. You should go to a Dr. to determine if you are pregnant or if your body is just adjusting itself from carrying a baby to not carrying a baby.