Hi all,
I was 16 weeks pregnant and had found a cyst in my ovary. Last week went to my first anteanatal clinic appointment and the midwife could not hear the heart rate of my baby, they decided to get me a ultrasound and found out that my baby had stop growing and had a measurement of an 8 weeks fetus and also found I have a 48ml size cyst in my right ovary. So they had to do a D&C procedure and now, I am still waiting for my doctor's appointment to check on what type of cyst I got and what can they do or treatment they can give me. I am freaking out because I have never had this before and this is my second miscarriage. Please if anyone can tell me more about this cyst and will I get pregnant again? or should I start my contraceptive pills. Thanks

am sorry to hear about your loss....I to had a big cyst when same day found out that I was having a miscarriage. but docter told me that wasnt the cause of the misscarriage.and I asked her what should I do about the cyst and she told me it will go away on is own. is like a big blister . but I also had a D&C right after so i dont know if she took care of that for me or not I will ask her more about it on friday thats my follow up appiontment. this is my frist misscarriage and am having troumble on wait to get pregnant.. she told me to wait 2 to 3 months but I just started to have sex a week and a few days after my D&C ..I just cant wait :D

hi there,
i know exactly how you feel :-( i just had my 2nd miscarriage last week my prior was in january. Yesterday during my ultrasound to check out my pelvic area they found 2 cysts. One measuring 5cm. The doc told me not to stress because this can apear and sometimes disappear on their own, and to get another ultrasound in 6 weeks to measure and check. My own question was do these cycts have any impact once you are pregnant??i knew there was something different as during both these pregnancies i felt extreemely bloated and at points had severe back pain.
Good luck, and God bless for the future
xxx

I am now 25 yrs. old and had my hormones checked...everything was normal. I had the very same thing happen to me with no confirmed answer why!! I had 2 miscarriages in a row 3 months apart. One pregnancy ended at 6 wks the other at 8 wks. My doctor ...the first time said wait a few months after your D& C then try again. Well, I did only to have my 2nd miscarriage! I already have one child who is 4yrs.old and my new husband has a 7yr.old daughter as well. So, it's nothing individually....it must be us as a couple?? I want an estimated guess...or answer on what's happening...cuz me and my husband really want a baby!!

These past few weeks hasn't been easy for me and I just celebrated my 28th birthday however wasn't in the mood to do much and seems like no one understands what I'm feeling because I don't know myself. About three weeks I was as happy as could be, I am engaged to this wonderful man and thought the world was at my feet. I was late and when I took an at home pregnancy test it came out negative, however after my engagement party this stomach emerged and I didn't really make much of it and it became more intense as the week progressed, I lost a decent amount of blood and couldn't figure out what I just thought it was my period just very heavy. One Friday night after taking our dog for a walk, she accidently pressed against my stomach which caused the pain to become unbareable. My fiance insisted taking me to the ER after 45 mins of stubborness I caved and we did. When I got there the pain brought me more to tears and they couldn't give me anything for it until the news that my blood test came back positive that I was indeed pregnant. And after the initial shock I loved the idea, my fiance and I talked about having kids and wanted to wait until after we were married but if it came before hand we would be thrilled. After an ultrasound it revealed that I had some sort of e-something pregnancy where the fetus grows outside the uterus so they needed to open me up, I prayed that I could still be a mother but I knew it was wishful thinking. When they opened me up I needed emergency surgery because it wasn't a pregnancy that they detected but a vinanine tumor along my falopian tube the size of a fist with several tiny ones surrounding it but that wasn't the end of it; inside my ovary is where I miscarried so that needed to be removed as well. The following day is when I was told about my miscarriage and think it was the morphine that was helping me block what happened but once that was taken away from me the more the miscarriage hovered over my head trying to figure out why it happened, if it was my fault I lost my baby. The good news was that even though I have one falopian tube and one ovary I could still have kids and have that family but right now the only thing going through my mind is what could I have done different if anything? I keep having this dream where I'm pregnant and the baby is full grown to term but I miscarry and the baby is taken out and that point I wake up not wanting to go back to sleep. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me and I know it happens to a lot of women out there but still doesn't make it easy to go through, until reading these posts. Thank you all for sharing your stories helps women like me get through experiences like these.

My wife also having the problem of cysts, so then we had consult a doctor(Dr. Deepa dewan - 0124-2387128, 9810316111, in gurgaon), & diagonalized well and in a single month by gods grace my wife get conceived. i think why don't you get consult with this doctor.

i heard 2-3 of my friend's circle, their wife also get conceived and given birth for well health babies while facing with these kind of cysts.

I was 6 weeks pregnant went to the hospital suffering pain ,they did an ultra sound scan ,said the baby was eptopic they gave me something for the pain ,they wanted me to stay in the hospital but my husband lives in egypt and i am in the uk so i came home to talk to him ...being in very bad pain the pain became easier a little they offered me a drug to take the pregnancy away i had to go back on the monday for it where they did a further more test in the mean time i had started to bleed, on the sunday when i atteneded the clinic on the monday they did a further scan , when it appered there was the sac of the baby but they found a cyste on the overy which they had initally thought was an eptopic pregnancy can u imagine how i felt and what suffering this had caused to my husband and i had to tell him :-( now he's not talking to me ( he wants the reports from the hospital but they told me to apply for them threw the courts :'( because even tho i am english my husband is egyptain and he wants me to go directley to egypt to be checked by a proffecer there .i just cant take the stress of this its heart killing one minute your pregnant the next ur being told its eptopic then after that its a cyste and just a sac where the baby was how can they miss such a thing i am sorry to waffle on just found this site was heart renedering to read what was written

how usual is it that they find out that its a cyste and not an eptopic pregnancy??

I have had two miscarriages last year. My first I was 14 weeks, and the doctor said I was 8 weeks and the baby had no heart rate. I had a D and C done. My second I was 5 to 6 weeks and lost it. I went to a doctor and he told me I had 9 small cysts on my right ovary. He prescibed me loseasonique birth control, for 3 months and it work. I just found out I am pregnant again.

I have been facing miscarriages for the last 6 years with no answers. Ive had 14 misscarriages in 6 years. The fertility specialist kept saying they seen no reason i couldnt concieve and carry to term. I kept getting pregnant and then loosing them. I have recently found out that i have a cyst adjacent to my ovary measuring about 6cm. Even tho my doctor said he doesnt believe that would cause my miscarriages. Im 100% convinced thats what it is. I had 3 normal healthy children and pregnancies prior to the doctors first seeing this cyst. Im going to have the surgery done thefirst of the year and we will see if i can concieve and carry to term.

Hey.. how are you..?? And what about your pregnancy..?? Is it last..??

Hi, I am sorry about yr mc. Have y exerienced the second one in a row? If yes, I would advise to see a doc to discuss additional testing (karyotyping) and pgs ngs diagnosis

This is my exact situation right Now, same losses as you. Do you have any updates how everythinf went?