Ive just recently started taking birth control for about 5 months now. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 5-6 days ago and he did pull out but he seems to think he didnt on time. I was supposed to start my period the day after we had sex because i started the sugar pills for my birth control the next day but i never got it. My boyfriend suggested taking the morning after pill 2 days after we had the unprotected sex and i took it, its been 3 days now and i still have not gotten it. ive been under a lot of stress because of college exams coming up and ive been taking pills for acid reflux for only 2 weeks now and idk if these could be causes of my late period either. Also the first week of my birth control this month i missed 2 days and got my period early for 3 days could this also be a reason im late?

I had a unprotected sex 3days after my period.but started to anti pragnancy pill after 8days.so i'm worry about the pragnancy.you think am i pragnant or not? You think it will be happen or not?