Hi, I went off the pill in October, and had my last period on November 29th. My fiance and I have been sexually active with no protection, and I was due for my period on December 26th, but it hasn't come. At that time, I experienced very light bleeding/spotting. It was bright red, and only lasted a day and a half. About 2-3 weeks after that, I experienced a clear/white nipple discharge (only when I squeeze my right nipple) and it is still happening. I feel very bloated, my breast are swollen, no tenderness, or cramping, tired, feeling nausea without vomitting at night, and irritable. Just wondering if I may be pregnant.

I am due for my period this weeknd, I had very light spotting last week for about a 1 1/2 days. I have all symptoms of pregnancy, and I too have milky type discharge when I squeeze my nipple. We are TTC so I am hoping my period never comes! Let me know how your turns out! Have you tested with a HPT or Blood test?

I am so with you two! (it's strange everyone is going through this, not only I but my best friend just went through it and found out she actually was preggers) Usually I go by the two week rule: if you are more then two weeks late - Buy thee a test! Seeing that your period was due on Dec. 26th, it is well past the two week rule. If you truly are pregnant, by this time a test should be very, very accurate. You can buy the home tests, but the blood tests are best and pretty much the final word when it comes to pregnancy. The only thing is, (and I despise this) they are more expensive then home versions. So if you are on the low end of the cash chain this might not be an immediate possibility. (which is where I stand at the moment)

By the way, seeing that you two are in the same boat - is it just me or have you noticed the infinite number of babies and pregnancy on television lately? I swear, everytime I am pondering about my situation some commercial starts playing with melting ice mothers, a bunch of sleeping babies, or some character on my tv show is knocked up or thinks they are! Talk about omens!

In all my pregnancies, except do not remember if I had it with my first, I was very young, and didn't acknowledge my pregnancy early on... 24 years ago...anyway, in all of them, I start producing clostrum very early on, I mean weeks pregnant instead of months. I have heard people mention that doesn't happen until later on, but this isn't true for some women, so trust what your bodies are telling you, and know that when you ask questions, they are not always answered by physicians, just us regular women who have had experiences, so everyone has different experiences. Also, with my last child, One week after sex, I fell asleep and woke myself up snoring, which I never do, and I knew in that instance I was pregnant.... I tested week later and faint line.. He is now 5 years old... anything is possible.

I know you all posted last year, but these posts could help others...

Hi my periods are kinda messed up sometimes like i will skip a month or so then get one but i had my period in sept on the 12th. then in oct. i had a little spotting but it was a couple days after my period was suppose to start i have had a lot of signs. my boobs were really really sore for a while now they aren't as sore but they are still sore and i notice sometimes like my shirt will be a little damp by my nipple sometimes. and im sick to my stomach without vomiting mostly at night but in the morning sometimes but on the 1st i started bleeding it hasn't been really heavy and i don't feel any cramps at all but it is a little more than just spotting but not like my normal period. I have taken two test before i started bleeding this month and both said no. can someone help.

Hello i threw i p white foam last week i was suppose to get my period 2 days ago i just all of sudden felt suck and threw up i got white stuff in my nipples and beyond bloated with lite cramps here and there

Ok so I'm totally confused. My last AF was 1/19/16 lasted the normal 5 days I have a 32 CD so I was suppose to get my next period 2/21/16. 2 weeks and 3 days later and no AF. Took hpt 03/03/16 and 03/07/16 both were BFN lately I've been having gas and more bm than ever sorry tmi I also have stomach pain it's not bad but it's noticeable I get slight cramps like in vagina but they don't feel like my normal cramps that I feel before I get my AF I had spotting on 3/5/16, 3/6/16, 3/8/16 each which varied from brown to light pink when I wipe, they didn't last long only an hour at most. I'm so confused could I be pregnant or is my hormones out of whack? HELP!!!

I also have nipple discharge

Have you found anything out yet? I'm in the same boat. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks 4 years ago and never showed a positive test but after the miscarriage it was confirmed. I'm wondering if I'm actually pregnant and just not reading hcg again on the tests. We are ttc #1 and I'm 1 week late with a little bit of clear nipple discharge, sensitive teeth, back ache, erect nipples which is uncommon for me.

Thank you because I am currently going thru the same thing and this post just helped me

we're in the same boat well I'm currently in this boat...so have u found anything out yet?

Sorry just saw this. We ended up pregnant and by the time I had my blood test done, I was already losing it. Baby dust to you. I hope your situation ended better than ours.