For about a week now I've noticed a thick white/sticky vaginal discharge. It doesn't smell and I don't have any irritation. I've also been experiencing some abdominal cramping. The cramping is more annoying than painful since it's just a really dull ache. On top of that, I've had some problems with leg cramps. Not sure if any of that is connected or anything, but I would like to know if anyone else has had anything like this happen. The last day of my period was the 16th of Oct. It's due on the 12th of Nov.

Hi, I was just letting you know that I too am experiencing those symptoms. I went to the doctor four times to find out what is going on. I was put on antibiotics AND THEY TESTED ME FOR STDs! Since I know already after having those tests that it's not either of those, I switched doctors and she is trying to help me figure this out...most of the time it's very confusing. I've been going through this for over six months. If we find out what's going on, I'll let you know. She has already suggested I have the IUD removed.

I am getting the same symptoms and I am 1 week past my expected period date. I dont know whats wrong. Can you help me if you know what your problem was ?

My last cycle was the same day as your's (Oct. 16), and I'm experiencing most of the same symptoms as you. The only difference is that my discharge is a pinkish brown color. I'm having bad cramping in my abdomen and legs. I don't have insurance to go to the dr., so I'm not sure what's going on.

im also haveing very thick off white discharge its almost like paist its gross if u get any answers please let me know

I've been having the same issue for four days now... snotty off white discharge, no odor, dull achy pelvic pain. Anyone find out what that is?

Most likely, these are signs of ovulation. White discharge that doesn't smell fishy is ovum. Pinkish brown could mean light bleeding (and should be checked if unusual). Cramps reflect the hormone level changes.

has anyone figured out what this is? I've been having the exact same symptoms for months now. I'm 16, and its definitely not stds. I've been on all sorts of anti biotics, but its not going away

I'm 52 and on many medications, including Lasix for heart failure, warfin, prevacid for acid refux, betablockers for tacicardia and A-fIB, and Digoxin and Cardizam for hypertention and heart arithmia, also Clonapin for panic attacks and anxiety. I've been having cramps in my belly and legs that feel like labor pains, and had my menstral period twice at 12 days apart, this second period being very heavy. along with headaches. Anyone have any information they can share. I am debating going to the Emergency room because I am menstrualing.

Hi ive also been suffering with these for months on end, turns out it was IBS irretable bowl syndrome. I now have medication for it and the abdominal cramps go within 10 mins of taking it. Maybe its worth looking into that. Btw around ovulation time the cramps are worse

I'm having cramps vagina area and the cramps shoot down my legs it's very painful with fluid discharge for passed 5 years almost everyday I deal with this it's sometimes hard to move around they try tell me it's from my tubes I got a lot of scaring and I also had hpv virus that they said was bad then went away does any one might know if this is serious

I had also same experience now...may i know y this symptoms