Hi. I have been having what seems like light menstrual cramps for 6 days now but haven't yet had a period. My last period of January 25th and lasted 4 days, and I was due February 23rd. It is now February 25th and i haven't got my period. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 8 months so is there a possibility I might be pregnant? Ive also been getting alot of white discharge the last 3-4 days. I feel fatigued, and irritable all the time so i was just hoping someone could help.

sounds like ur preggo because the white discharge sound like leukorreha, and everything else sound like pregnsncy symptoms to me. and u will have cramping in the beginning of ur pregnancy its normal, id test

baby dust

Thankyyou very much :) I'm gonna get a test on monday :) I hope I am

Keep us posted! :D Good luck!

Just wandering how things turned out for u r u pregnant

My last period was on April 7, 2012, I was due between May 5-7. It is the 15th and no period. Having slight cramps like its coming on but nothing and very tender breasts. A clear discharge with no odor. Today is Tuesday, Saturday night around midnight I woke up and had to throw up as well as Monday night. Could this mean I am pregnant?