I've been on the pill for almost a year now and I switched from loestrin 30 to the organic version to save money. About 2 weeks ago I had my period and yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend. Unprotected. He is a very paranoid guy and even though I'm on the pill he pulls out. This cycle of pills so to say I've missed one and took another late. And my boyfriend told me he didn't pull out in time and cumed in me...is there a possibility I am prego?

There is always a possibility no pill is 100%, and you normally will ovulate about two weeks after your period, so yes you could be. but dont stress. i have been trying for a baby for 2 months and my doctor told me it can take 6 months for the pill to ware off... so you could be ok... you just might have to wait it out... or if its been 3 days or less take a morning after pill... you can get them from your drug store. Good luck.