Hi, i am on levlen ed 21 active tabs and 7 inactive about 10 days b4 my period was due i took my pill in the morning(NEVER TAKE IT THE SAME TIME :-( ) and then i forgot i took it and had the next days pill that evening..i then went away for 2 days and forgot to take any pills.
The last 2 days b4 i was due to stop taking active pills i started on antibiotics.My period came the day it was suppose to but then it went after 1 day and i had no bleedin at all, a few days later i had pink discharge and now nothing.I started my new packet of pill but missed the first day. I dont have sore breasts or feel unwell but i do have a noticable swollen tummy.What are the chances im pregnant?

Hi I'm sonvi... I didn't had a direct sex with my bf... We are doing other stuff.... He fingers me.... At middle he was secreting semen and he wiped it of it to his jeans with the help of his finger.. after 5 min getting his finger dired he again started fingering me...As I'm tensed I took ipill but on 5th day... Will I get pregnent...?? I'm really scared...!! Could u plzz help me out of this