Hello everyone. I recently heard of a diet called Mediterranean diet. It is supposed to be lowering cholesterol so it is very good for our cardiovascular health. It’s also lowering triglycerides .

Mediterranean diet menu is also pretty interesting. I love all those fresh foods you get to eat while on this diet.

It is well known that Mediterranean diet foods are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acid.

As you can see, health benefits of this diet are certainly numerous, but I wanted to ask you, do you think that Mediterranean diet actually works when it comes to weight loss?

Hi. Sure it works. Even though I agree that this diet is probably originally made to improve people’s health, it also helps with weight loss. My aunt followed it for a long period of time. She is a diabetic so she is always following some strict diet plans. That’s how she chose to follow some strict version of this diet (she ate all those Mediterranean foods, she was using olive oil in her meals, but she never ate pizza and stuff like that). I can tell you she lost about 35 pounds. And that’s when she stopped following this diet since she didn’t want to lose more pounds.

Well this is a tricky one. If you ask me, eating Mediterranean diet foods will not make you lose any weight. Many people (like me) enjoy eating Mediterranean food when they’re not following any kind of diet. And I don’t see me losing weight because of it.

What I am saying is that, if you want to lose weight you need to really stick with the Mediterranean diet meal plan. You cannot eat pizzas every day and expect to lose pounds because you previously put vegetables on it.

Stick to the plan and you will probably be able to see the results soon.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

Have you been enjoying SteadyHealth's ebooks? Well, we've got another one out now, and we're offering it to our readers for free again. This time we offer you our ebook about the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Mediterranean diet completely free for the next five days. This book is for you if you want a long-term solution for your health and your weight. Also, in it you will find tasty recipes and some useful links.

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Intrigued with the Mediterranean diet? Don't know what all that fuss is about and why people talk about it so much? Find out in our ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results", which is completely free for three more days. Do yourself and your health a favor and try the Mediterranean diet!

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results".

A quick reminder - you can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

Find out how to follow this diet in the proper way, preserve your health and lose some unwanted pounds. Also, you will discover many yummy recipes and hear real-life experiences regarding all aspects of the Mediterranean diet.

If you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!