Hello. I’ve been having weight problems ever since I was a child. I am used to having at least 30 extra pounds. I am actually very happy when I have only 30 pounds to get rid off. Since both my dad and my mom started having heart problem when they were relatively young ( dad when he was about 40 and mom in her ‘50s) I decided to do something to prevent it.

I’ve heard about Mediterranean diet and I decided to follow it.

Anyone here currently following this diet?

Can you tell me is there any good Mediterranean diet cookbook that I can by from…I don’t know, Amazon maybe? Please give me some feedback, thanks.

I am in the almost exact same situation. My dad also has a heart condition, and my granddad died of a heart attack. My grandma (my mom’s mother) diet at 42, also a heart attack. So I am not in a very good situation.:) But I am not doing anything about it, good for you that you do.

As for your question, I know that there is actually a very good book about this diet, written by Steady Health Community. I am almost sure that I have seen it on Amazon. I am not sure about its prize though, but you can look for it by the name ‘’Mediterranean diet weight loss results ‘’.

Thank you so much. Have you read it? What is it about exactly?

I really hate having to google up everything about this diet online, it would be very nice to have some information that I can hold in my hands and read. Yesterday I googled ‘’ Mediterranean diet weight loss’’, and I kept reading until my eyes started to hurt.

Can I ask for one more favor? Would you mind giving me the link so I can order that book from Amazon?

I really hope this diet will help me improve my cardiovascular health (not that is endangered in any way now, but prevention is the best cure).

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

Have you been enjoying SteadyHealth's ebooks? Well, we've got another one out now, and we're offering it to our readers for free again. This time we offer you our ebook about the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Mediterranean diet completely free for the next five days. This book is for you if you want a long-term solution for your health and your weight. Also, in it you will find tasty recipes and some useful links.

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Intrigued with the Mediterranean diet? Don't know what all that fuss is about and why people talk about it so much? Find out in our ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results", which is completely free for three more days. Do yourself and your health a favor and try the Mediterranean diet!

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results".

A quick reminder - you can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

Find out how to follow this diet in the proper way, preserve your health and lose some unwanted pounds. Also, you will discover many yummy recipes and hear real-life experiences regarding all aspects of the Mediterranean diet.

If you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!