I'm sort of a hypocondriac so this could just be me worrying over nothing but, I have a tiny mole( about the size of a ballpoint pen tip) on my thigh. I've been tanning recently to clear up my face I already have tan skin as I am half african-american. I tan in my underwear. Is this something I should be worried about? I might have had it for a while but I just noticed it today. The mole is perfectly round and all black and slightly raised, please help

forgot to mention I'm a 17 year old guy, if that matters

Tanning really isn’t a good idea. Its proven that it contributes to skin cancer and there really are ways to help you with skin on your face that are not in any way linked with cancer. I mean, at first I really didn’t believe in that thinking “one time can’t be that dangerous” and maybe it isn’t but now you too can see what it’s like to have to even think about possibility of skin cancer because of tanning. Worry is not worth it. Abnormal moles are irregular in shape, much larger than the one you described and multicolored. So you don’t have to worry because of this, but spare yourself of future worries.

thanks for the reply, it just kinda freaked me out since i've never had a mole before, now that I'm reading over my post i realized I'm worrying over nothing XD