Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I would like to hear more about some normal skin spots. You see, my whole body is covered with these small dark moles and that’s definitely inherited because my mother has the same thing. On my back, on left side, just under my scapula, I have one very big cauliflower like skin mole.
It has been smaller but it seams that it has growth these last couple of years. Are these cauliflower-like moles something I should be worried about? I'm just afraid I could develop some kind of skin tumor or something…? Where I can see a picture of some normal cauliflower skin mole picture?

Hello. I will try to help you understanding some stuff about skin moles. You see, there are all kinds of skin moles and they normally can look like a cauliflower. You can find a lot of pictures on several on-line skin atlases. I'm not worried about this.
But, I'm worried about the fact that your mole has been growing. Signs that should worry you include a sudden change in size, shape, texture or color, irregular edges, abnormal surface and itchy, tender or painful skin surrounding!
My suggestion is- contact your dermatologist immediately and have it removed. That’s the only way you could be secure! The procedure is short and almost painful.

hi, i almost fell out my chair when i came upon your question. i am 24 and have the same cauli flower look and color mole, mine at times was soar or it seemed like i have a headache just under the mole. it am going to make a appt first thing because mine to has grown and has become very itchy. i was just wondering what to expect at my visit.

hi...I too have a cauliflower shaped mole on my hand and have all of the signs to worry about like it changed in shape and size...initially it was like normal pimple sized and then once a crack appeared in it and later it opened like a cauliflower with too many cracks in it. It pains on touching and has completely irregular surface. It has got dead cells on its edge. once I trimmed the dead cells but I feel now it has regrown to its size. sometimes blood comes in it when i hurt it by mistake. Even I am thinking to get it removed.

I have the same type of wart on my leg.

I have many long, flat (but puffy), black cauliflower type skin moles under my breasts where there is no light, or air. They grow like fungus in that dark, moist environment....they are full of crevices and pores and are just hideous to look at. One of these is acting up... as a result of swimming in a salt pool, the surface of one softened and a hunk came out... it was oozing and bleeding. I covered it with a bandaid and in the span of 2 days, it grew back it's bumpy texture.... the formations are pinkish. It seems to me that it "smells" and I know it itches. 3 days now later the new parts are beginning to darken to match the rest.... I have shown these to a dermatologist before and one was sliced off. It took forever to heal; but has since grown back. I showed them to an OBGYN who prescribes my hormone cream and he said they were benign and gave me a name for them. He told me they were only surface growths and that I could slice them off myself if I wanted to...??? !!!! ..... Anyway the one that's decided to act up? I have ordered Black drawing Salve from Best of Earth to use on it. I was going to apply Frankincense Oil (both of these Groups are on Facebook), but if there is the slightest chance it has cancerous cells, the Black Salve would work to draw it out....I don't think slicing it off at this point is an option......I would think that something extreme would be suggested and then I would be in a mess.

Wart? , not a wart.

Can you show me a picture of one