I had unprotected sex exactly three weeks ago and he pulled out before he came. I was worried and decided to take the morning-after pill which I took about 30 hours after having sex.

The pharmacist told me that the morning-after pill was most effective if taken within the first 24 hours and that because I had delayed in getting it that I should take both pills at the same time instead of waiting 12 hours between pills.

She instructed me that my period may be early or late, lighter or heavier than normal but that if I hadn't had a period within three weeks of taking the morning-after pill I should see my doctor.

One week after taking the morning-after pill I had light bleeding on and off for about four days. It varied from a dark brown to a light brown and sometimes wasn't even there at all. I wasn't sure if this was considered a period or not.

Now it's three weeks since and I've been feeling a bit paranoid lately that I might actually be pregnant even though I know it's unlikely. I'm tossing up whether or not to do a home pregnancy test but I'd like to know some opinions on how likely you think it is that I'm pregnant considering all of that.

I believe it is highly unlikly you are pregnant however you should not have taking the two pills after each other. I recommend you do the home pregnancy test it will help give a clear mind. Dont stress you are probably not pregnant. GOOD LUCK. "Safe sex is sexy"

It doesn't actually matter whether you take both pills at the same time or not. Now, they most commonly come as one tablet anyway. I took it yeaterday (one combined pill) and that's what I was told.