I am a 26years male. I was observing white particles in my urine for quite long time. On urine test mucus was found in urine with +1 quantity.What does this mean? Sometimes urine gets yellower with odour.
I often feel lethargic & tired & not living my life as a 26 yrs male should do? Please tell what is mucus in urine indicate & whether it has to do something with present state.

i am a 40 yr old male and when i urinate bubbles form on the surface of the water in the toilet. as the foam begins to cover the entire water surface it forms a denser white foam. when i flush the foam collapses and a small jell-like mass collects on the surface. i removed some from the bowl when it didnt go down the drain. it is white and jelly like mucus.
i have a history of kidney stones and i have verified that i currently have had a stone in me for about the last 3 years.
sometimes i have trouble urinating and sometimes i have urgency problems but i have always attributed this to my kidney stones.
this mucus is a recent change in my urine.
any ideas??
thanks in advance

Well my husband use to have foamy urine and we had no clue of what was going on. Months later we went to the ER because he was feeling very fatigued we found out that he was diabetic and his levels were extremely high 789 to be exact. Now we pay attention to everything and we noticed when ever his urine is froamy that his sugar is up like 200 and something. Hopes it helps.

Hello, I m a 33 years old, and I have the same situation. In my urine test was mucus +. I really want to know what happend with your bubbly urine, I want to know if its temporal situation. Thank you.