Hello! My husband has kidney stones. I want to know is it kidney stones that are causing abdominal pain after sex in a male. He has this problem and he thinks that kidney stones are cause. Sometimes he has problem with erection, too. I am concerned about his condition. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Well, I can tell you that this can be cause. I mean, kidney stones can be cause of his pain. But, cause of this abdominal pain after sex also can be some problem with prostate. So, I think that it would be best if he contacts his urologist about this problem. I am sure that, after some tests, he will get right answer about this problem.

Hi there,

Was your husband consulting his urologist about his kidney stone problem? I presume that he did or how else he would be diagnosed with kidney stones.

So if he is at home and still having kidney stones he is probably on a home treatment option. And how is that going? Is he taking enough of the fluids to make stones move through his system? It is possible that he is experiencing pain because of the moving of the stone and maybe that it isn’t related to the sexual intercourse and maybe it is just a coincidence. But if you want to be sure that everything is fine consult your urologist and do some urine analysis if needed. 

Good. Afternoon I do believe he might have prostatitis. Hope this helps read about it

See..check with the doctor..it could be either of the two reasons (kidney stones or prostatis )for abdominal pain..get treatment as early as possible.