what is this?

Celebrity
Have you been found kidney stones? I had them and they were really giving me a hard time. I didn’t even know I had them developed in my kidneys until they decided to get out passed all the way from the kidneys to the bladder and urethra causing me a lot of pain in the lower back and in the groins and testicles once they moved down there.
The stones form when there is a lot of calcium, oxalate, or uric acid in the urine but too little citrate, magnesium, pyrophosphate—that prevent the formation of crystals. Also if there is not enough water in the kidneys to dissolve waste products and these waste products may form crystals that slowly form kidney stones.

There are four types of stones depending on the chemical imbalance in the urine. There could be calcium, uric acid, struvite, and cystine.
I managed to get them out just by drinking a lot of water but if they are big or have caused complications, there are other procedures used for their removal. So, the procedure will depend on the size, location and the possible complications stones may have caused.