my 2 year old has blood in her urine and dark green stool. her stool is like rabbit stool. she was on antibiotics but she is still showing blood in her urine. She sometimes holds her lower back and her appetite has decreased.

You need to see your pediatrician.

Why was she on the antibiotic? It sounds like a urinary tract or bladder infection. Is she drinking enough? How's her temperature? From your description of the stool she may be dehydrated as well. She probably doesn't feel like eating/drinking that much and will need some fluids.

Go get her checked and let us know how she's doing. Hope she's better soon.

She was on antibiotics because the first urine culture showed a bacterial infection with trace amounts of blood. After 1o days of antibitics, she no longer has white blood cells, only blood. She drinks alot of fluids, so much that we actually had her tested for diabetes. The doctor seems to think that it is something she is eating for the stool to be so green. But We have changed her diet and nothing has changed. I am frustrated because we cant get answers, only test, test, and more test. They are scratching their heads. I seem to think it is kidney stones and something wrong with her gal bladder. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! anyone can help, please do

I agree that her symptoms could point to a kidney stone as well. It is just a bit unusual, although becoming more common, at her age for these to occur. They don't always show up well on an x-ray though.

Gallstones would pass via the intestines so should not cause the blood in the urine. It could still be a bladder or urinary tract infection.

I'm sorry that you are frustrated. Have you voiced your concerns about a kidney stone? What was the response? You always have the option of getting a second opinion or seeing a specialist (urologist) if this continues.

Keep us posted. Hang in there.