Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I have some questions about my husband’s sexual health. You see, we are married for three years now and all the time, I was noticing this strange thing -his penis stays hard even after ejaculation.
I have never seen anything like this. To be honest with you, I have slept with several men before him and their penises went limp almost a second after ejaculation.
When I asked my husband about this, he told me that he’s experiencing this since he was young and starting masturbating. We don’t know anything about this and we would like to find out is this common among men?

I have just read your post and recognize all the symptoms my boyfriend has and I have never thought that some disease could cause this. I was curious earlier whether there could be a potential health issue and we have asked one doctor about this.
He told us this is very common problem and that we shouldn’t worry at all. Most of men are first time experiencing this when they starting ejaculating and just some of them continue to have “problems” with this later in life.
This doesn’t represent a problem to my husband because it causes him no pain and after 5-6 minutes, the problem goes away.

I think this is good for you, you can keep on playing with his penis until you get your orgasm. have fun with not normal penis.

my boyfriend is exactly the same way, even after he ejaculates we still keep going..i love it ! lol.

i also enjoy prolonged erections after ejaculation and no i don't see it as a problem at all. my ex would just get back on and we'd some more. she never complained.

im just 17 and ive got this problem or what ever it is, can someone explain to me if its a problem, as long as i can remember i have had it, i experience no pain and this is the only place that seems to have hit the nail on the head eveythin else is just adverts for pills n sh*t.

hi i was wondering if anyone could help me. i have this and have had it for as long as i can remember, i dont feel any pain or anything my penis will just stay hard after ejaculation which means masturbation lasts for hours i still have the urge to carry on etc . im 17 and was hoping someone could explain to me if this is a problem or will lead to a problem. i watched this prgram on bravo where this man spoke about him having it and apparently he was highly paid for his "skills" unless i dreamt that but anyway someone help me please :-)

Thats just something that happens, theres nothing weird about it, it's not a problem or a condition. Just some people have the ability, like rolling your tung, some people can, some people can't.

It happens to me too, whats wrong with it? Nothing. In fact, it's even an advantage, see the post above from the women who's husband enjoy this advantage... she doesn't seem to mind 8-|

YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THAT A BLESSING! I WISH MY HUSBAND WAS LIKE THAT!

its a miracle.

My husband is like tha too! We are both 33 years old.. been together/married for 14 years and he is like that now. Was not always like that, but as we are getting older he is lasting longer and longer...!!! It is a blessing. I would suggest go for round two, eventually it will stop staying hard.

I just keep working him until it goes soft.

um...i know the threads dead but...

first of all this is more than a little embarrassing for me even if it is anonymous but doctors are a bit of a luxury for me and i cant find anything about this on webmd so...does this phenomenon have a name. a medical name so i can better research it?

i've had this all my adult life. i have little experience with intercourse but typically, erections continue after ejaculation if there is continued stimulation to the appendage. during that time i continue having orgasms but little or no semen comes out. after a while without stimulation, the erection goes away.

it worries me that i may have a medical condition that should be looked at?

i read on yahoo answers that if they last over an hour that this could lead to serious health problems and thats when i started getting worried about it. from what you are saying it sounds like you or your guys stop after a few minutes. i'm asking for honesty here; how long does this last normally; how long does it continue NORMALLY.

what kinds of health problems are we talking about here?

hey, i'm 18 and i got the penis profile this post is about and hey ,....just enjoy it , even though I ejaculate 30 seconds following penetration, my erection stays and i continue....it's only a blessing we got, i've been like that since the day i started masturbating and i get all the pleasure i can from it.

i never met a woman complaining about it .

jesus christ i googled to see if i was normal and i guess i am.

this is what ive been doing for years. its a little over sensitive when you first bust but just take the pain and keep going.

I have it and I'm wondering if it's due to prostate problems which I have been having. I stay hard after sex and can pretty much go all night. Sometimes I can't sleep cause it's hard all night lick a brick. So Hopefully it's nothing serious