Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some problems that are really troubling me for the last couple of months. You see, I started with masturbation as very young and I have never had any problems with reaching an orgasm before. Then I met one wonderful guy with whom I've been in one long relationship for over then a year. During this period we had sex almost every day and on every place you could imagine. I had orgasm almost every time but, like someone said, all goo0d must end once. I broke up with him after I found out that he was cheating on me. I was singe for a year and then met another guy. I'm sleeping with him more then five months now and I'm having real big problems in reaching an orgasm. What could be the cause?

Hello. I was reading your post and thinking about possible answers. You see, it could be very difficult to tell the exact cause of your problem, but I can point on you some facts you should know about all this. There are several reasons that can cause problems with orgasm. First I would like to mention physical reasons. The lack of adequate stimulation to the clitoris could definitely be the cause. The most common factor is tiredness or general illness. Then I would like to tell you that some medical reasons such as vascular, neurological or hormone-deficiency disorders could cause problems with orgasm.
And the last but not the least- psychological reasons! Fear of losing control, trying to be a perfectionist and poor self-esteem will definitely not help you to orgasm. Try eliminating these causes. Hope this helps!

It seems like you have lost your libido. My only advice is to take supplements to increase it. My wife had lost it too after stress, she had tried Sentia, her sex drive had returned.

It is a really low percentage of women who have orgasms through just vaginal intercourse ! Your past relationship when you had orgasms the majority of the time, is normal, you were probably in lust, and what fun that is . Different partners have different skills, maybe your current partner is just not in tune with you, you know the chemistary thing. dont put lots of pressure on yourself about this, as if you have had orgasms before , im sure you will have them again. Try some oral sex maybe, or encourage your new partner to do things that turn you on. You could say things during sex, like your are so good at that (something you like) and wow l love that , this way he will know what turns you on.

Dont put to much mental stress on yourself

i have had this problem before for many months before and it sounds silly but dont worry bout orgasming or not cos the more you worry the more your clam up inside and the less you are likely to achive.Just enjoy the feeling you are recieving and get stuck into it .
good luck