Hello

I was wondering How Many Times Can A Woman Squirt in one Occasion?

My friend told me that she can squirt 6 times in one occasion, is it possible? is it safe? Does this have any bad impact upon her health? 

Thanks for answering this %-)

First off it's very rare that a woman can squirt. If your friend can she's very lucky, this is a quality a lot of men desire. It also seems like it'd make for a good orgasm. ;)

Now, I'm sure if it's possible for you to squirt, you could do it a lot. It could be more or less than 6 times you never know. It is completely safe, and completely possible. It would have no effects that are bad on your health.

Have Fun!

For me, it is impossible to squirt! But I am not sure what to tell you about your question, I don't even know is it healthy to squirt everyday

Well I'm not sure about the health part but I have made myself squirt ten to 11 times in one day LOL I counted .as far as my mate making me do that never had at least three times once .

It very rare for women to squirt especially during sex although some can it's not very many at all. If a woman wants to learn to squirt it is best tried first during masturbation herself and with her partner sometimes toys help especially ones that target the g spot.

Well I recently had sex with my ex gf first time we ever had sex. She told me her personal best was 13 orgasms and 12 squirts. Well when we finally had sex I counted and im not lying 24 orgasms and 26 squirts. She actually ruined my mattress. Is this normal?

My girlfriend and I just got done a while ago. She squirted about 16 times.

it is.I'm a woman and i ruin my boyfriend matress every day haha :D My maximum of squirts is round 40-50 in a roll...

Lol i have the secret of how to make any woman squirt...... as many times as I want ...... however I get told no more... the best sex they have ever had .. some in over 20 years

I just squirted for the first time a few nights ago and was able to do it 25 times....beyond amazing all I can say is drink a lot of water

I literally squirted like 20 plus more times in one session! It was absolutely amazing!!!!

My girl had 50 in a hour, how hot was that

Ugh last night i squirted 23 times and i loved it .. Before that id only squirted twice in one occasion

What kind of sex toys

Experiment - find what works best for you. Somehow I don't think you'll mind figuring it out! My only problem is trying to convince my bf to go to the toy store with me so we can find some new ones to try! Before him, I seriously could count the number of times a man gave me an orgasm on my fingers and I never squirted (I didn't think I could). Our first time, I lost count of how many orgasms, and by our third or fourth time together, he had me cumming like Niagara falls! Needless to say, he is pretty much guaranteed I will NEVER say no to him! My neighbours are either mad or jealous though, and he's had too many noise complaints so I can't go to his place anymore. Have fun, and above all, ENJOY!!