I am with this girl for 3 months now, and she has a hard time reaching orgasm. At first I thought that it was because of me, that I was not good enough for her. However, she told me that it was always like this with her. What can I do to please completely?

Some women have really hard time reaching orgasm and some of them have never had it. It is nice to know that you are not just thinking about yourself, that you want to give back to your girlfriend as much as she gives you, make her enjoy it completely. The most common reason for women not being able to orgasm is that they don’t know their own bodies. When they were little it was installed into their minds that masturbation is sinful, wrong and dirty. So, they have stopped themselves from learning their bodies, reducing the chances of being able to fully enjoy sex. There are two major types of orgasms a women can have, clitoral and G spot, and I am sure you already know this. G spot orgasm is also known as vaginal orgasms and when masturbating, women usually orgasm using their clitoris and there is nothing wrong with that. However, this leaves the whole world of vaginal orgasms untapped so many women are unable to climax during sexual intercourse. Ask her what does she thinks is the cause of her not being able to orgasm. Maybe she has some emotional problems. I am sure that she will be ok because she has you, because you care.

Is your girl on zoloft, or any other meds, because I always have been very sexually pleased with my husband , and still am it's just that since i've been taking zoloft I can not cum even if i use a vibrater. Believe my it's not you it's probably a med that she's on causing this side effect. And if she's not on any meds then tell her to try a female version of viagra. After childbirth my hormones changed drastically and i no longer enjoy sex. Good luck buddy let me know how everythings going.

I noticed lately that although I enjoy sex, I have a hard time reaching orgasm. I have intercourse only once a week, or sometimes less frequently. I often spend 20 to 30 minutes in the process without a climax. This does not bother me much, but seems to concern my partner more (although he always has his orgasm). How can I enhance my chances of having orgasm? Thank you.

i know its 'cheating' but is there anything wrong a woman 'starting off' with a guy, then using a vibrator to get closer to climax and then the guy starting off again? Or is the female orgasm even further from what ive understood?

What positions have you tried?

I wonder if you tried the 'reverse cowgirl' and used a vibrator on your clitoris, while he entered you from below if that would add anything?

There's an old joke.

A man walking down the street in new york city asks a stranger," Excuse me can you tell me how to get to Canagie Hall?"

The stranger says. "Practice, practice, practice..."

_____
Seriously though that is a good answer. Find out what she likes and start there. Women usually take longer to get to orgasm so preparation is best. Begin foreplay easy and find out what excites her, ask her to show you. She may be fine without reaching orgasm but that doesn't mean that she doesn't want it nor does it mean tht she isn't frustrated if she doesn't get it. She might just be being polite so as to not offend you or your manly pride.

Don't give up the search but make sure you protect yourself if you don't want a pregnantcy.

This is very interesting to read. I am a 42 yr old woman, and I had those exact problems up until some years ago. My boyfriends felt that same way and this is why our relationships never worked out. They thought it was them or something wrong with me. I learned to let myself go and enjoy what I felt was needed in order to orgasm. I was 38 before I experienced one, and ever since I don't hold back anything. You need to talk to her to see if there is something you can change and let her know that you want her to be pleased in any way you can. Ask her to be honest and open and hopefully you will find things will change. Good luck and I am glad that you are not selfish. It took me meeting someone unselfish to finally enjoy an orgasm.

I am a 24 year old female and up until I had my second child I had wonderful orgasms and plenty of them. Since I have had my second child however, I have been entirely unable to reach orgasm, I enjoy myself up until the point of orgasm but instead of being able to finish, my enjoyment either seems to reverse or plateau. I cannot even reach orgasm through masturbation. Since this is only a recent problem I find myself incredibly disappointed after each sexual encounter, so much so that I am becoming more and more reluctant to even go at it. It really is terrible, and in many ways puts a wedge between my partner and I.

I am a 22 year old female and I have a similar problem. Though it takes some time to build up to it I'll get very aroused (which is normal) however, all of a sudden my whole body will suddenly start to spasm or jerk forward and then all pleasure stops and if I was masturbating I can't begin again for awhile other wise it'll start again. This is very embarrassing for me to say but I was hoping very much if anyone would so much as have an explanation for it...? thank you.

I am a 21 year old female, and when i masterbate i can get myself to the peak before you have an orgasm...but than my entire body freezes up. My fingers dont want to move, my legs want to close up, and my arms start to basically pull back. I'll be in acomfortable position, i'll be comfortable in general. But why can i not get myself off? Is there any way i can get around the freeze? It happens during sex. I have orgasms, i can get myself to the peak for one...and than my partner has to start doing alot ofthe work cuz my body just freezes up and seems like it wasnt to give up. What should i do?

Dont get me wrong, my partner and I have gotten some sex toys to help me with my problems...like getting vibrators so my fingers and arms dont have to do alot of the work, and i dont freeze up...i can actually get off...but why cant i get myself off with just my fingers or me ontop during sex? Can anyone help me, or give me some sort of advice.

Thanks

Im a 21yrs. old, & I married my 1st boyfrind at age 20. I never realize i had not had an orgasm until he asked me. I enjoy having sex but God now i'm worry that i cannot get an orgasm

Lack of Orgasm is common problem of women but it's not an issue because it's normal and many women can't feel it.. Besides you can cum even if you don't feel orgasm.

Exactly the same thing happens to me.... i reach what i think is the point where im gona come then everything stops.. :S :(

I am in my late teens and my boy friend and i have tried everything.. we have been together for a year now and i still havent had an orgasm.. i can't even do it myself.. i just get bored and tired and give up. iv used a vibrator aswell and still nothing. can someone help? my boy friend thinks its his fault and its not doing much good on our relationship. thanks

I am a 25 year old woman and can relate to a couple other women who are no longer able to reach an orgasm. I've never been able to vaginally orgasm, but have been able to clitorally. Only 10% of women are able to climax vaginally. The key to being able to have a clitoral orgasm is to relax and try not to think about it. Dont be afraid to show your partner just how you like it done. I had to give my husband a few pointers in the beginning of our relationship and it paid off. Now the problem is that I have also lost my ability to climax and I think it has to do with stress and different medications. Consult a doctor if you feel you are depressed and if there is any medications you are taking, you can ask a doctor if it could result your inability to orgasm.