It all started with speech and swallowing. I have been seriously affected. Doctor placed me peg tube because I was choking. I hardly survived this. It is very embarrassing for 45 years old man to choke every time he swallows and to need a tube. I heard that further developing mean muscle weakness affecting arms and legs. How long before that?

I am very, very sorry to hear this. If this means anything to you, you are not alone in this thing. What you want to know, you probably won't found out. Progress of disease is so uncertain and individual. That is why no one can tell you, how much? Just stop thinking about this and live like it won't happen.

I am very, very sorry to hear this. If this means anything to you, you are not alone in this thing. What you want to know, you probably won’t found out. Progress of disease is so uncertain and individual. That is why no one can tell you, how much? Just stop thinking about this and live like it won’t happen.

It kind of sounds like what my sister had - myathenia gravis. What is your diagnosis? She's been in remission for 25 years.