Don’t laugh at my problem, please. I’m a relatively normally built man, but for some reason my legs are thin and skinny. Imagine how embarrassing it is when I have to wear shorts in summer or when I have to undress in front of somebody, if you know what I mean. I don’t think that ladies find this attractive and appealing. I want more muscles on my legs. How?

Of course we won’t laugh at you. Many people aren’t completely satisfied with their bodies and in my opinion everything can be modified. First, you can start running because that can help flexing muscles. Another thing is cycling. You’ve probably seen what muscles cyclist have. They’re bulging all around. And in my opinion, the most efficient way is to go to a gym and start working out. There are exercises especially created for legs and since you want mass and not definition, your workouts should consist of lifting more weight with fewer repetitions. In month or so, the first results should be visible. But it’s best to consult a fitness trainer and tell him which parts of body you want to develop so that he can create you a proper exercising program.

Yeah, I agree, nothing is impossible, you can build muscles on your legs in few months. And don't worry, very few people are completely satisfied with their body. So, if you want to make your legs stronger try some wight lifting in the gym, running, walking or cycling. The best option is probably cycling.

go to fitness - there are specific exercises designed to build muscles on legs..

Everyone starts off somewhere, just gotta work hard to get it. You say that you want 'bigger' legs with more muscle on them, well like they said you need to start doing more leg workouts in the gym. I dont agree with them on doing bikes, cycling, and running... for building legs. But i dont know if you just want to add some definition to your legs or get them thicker and add more muscle. The cycling of course is still good, but start working more on the weight lifting if its muscle you want. Tell a trainer at a gym what u want to do and they will help you out. Heres even some leg workouts that you can start doing to add the muscle. Just remember that when lifting for size you want to do more weight and less reps. like 8-12. try 3 sets per workout.

Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Leg Press

Squats are great as well, but if your not familiar with them then you want to learn because it can easily injure you. Those three machines are at your local gym and as long as you stay consistent with it and work hard your legs will grow.

Working your legs not only destroys fat, but it also helps your upper body gains as well. You can do a google search on this or go to men's health. I've never been big on working my legs, but recently I've noticed pounds shedding from my mid section, my upper body strength has increased and I just feel all around like a "swell" guy, lol.

I have had some trouble with squats because I have scoliosis and my doc had advised me to stop doing them as a regular routine, the leg extensions seem to make my back feel better while strengthening my legs.