Please, tell me what the signs of heart attack are. My step father has heart disease and he already survived one heart attack 13 years ago. He is not feeling well lately, so I need to know what the signs are so that I can react on time. I’ll appreciate any help. Thank you.

Ok, signs of the heart attack last 30 minutes or longer and are not relieved by rest or oral medications. Initial symptoms can start as a mild discomfort that progress to significant pain, but some people have a heart attack without having any symptoms. Other possible symptoms include: discomfort, pressure, heaviness, or pain in the chest, arm or below the breastbone, fullness, indigestion or choking feeling, sweating, nausea, vomiting or dizziness, extreme weakness, anxiety or shortness of breath, rapid or irregular heartbeats.

My husband had anxiety and was very, very tierd all the time... His doctor said that you can have pains in your upper back and neck and all the signs aren't as typical as they say... If he's tired all the time and maybe a little sick to his stomach, especially at bedtime... He could be ready for another bi-pass surgery... I've heard every 10-12 yrs? He should definatly go see his doctor!!!! My husband had a 4 way bi-pass at 48 yrs. and was that ever a surprise! Didn't drink, smoke and wasn't over weight? Go figure! Rasin Bran every morning for 30 yrs! Your grandfather is blessed to have your love! Encourage him to make an appt. with the doctor asap! Today!

I'm a medical student and we do a lot research about such problems such heart attack. Practical testing showed that the tool "Heart Wizard" detected the heart attack 2 days ahead on the person I was working with. Being more precise it's a Heart Wizard's Stress Monitor.

I hope that helps,
Alex