Hello everyone,

I am just another person suffering from anxiety who desperately needs help because I am starting to freak out and find it so boring and annoying to deal with anxiety.

For the past few days I have something like, let's call it muscle weakness and I feel like my body is so heavy, all of this is making me so damn lazy that I even don't want to get out of bed. I skipped my job a couple of days ago and I stayed in bed for that entire day. Does anyone happen to know anything that might help me?

This means that your anxiety is worse than usual, it means that it is time for you to move a bit. Do something that you don't normally do, try to focus on a book that you always wanted to read, go outside in the nature, make a barbecue, start going to the gym, start running through the woods, I don't know, do what you think would make you happy. Once your anxiety severeness drops, I think that these symptoms of yours are going to disappear on their own. Don't think that doing what I just told you will be easy, it will require some practice.

Hey there Eating Boss. Worse than usual? Is that even possible?
Thank you for those amazing advice. I am going to try to cope with it at this way. I never read books, so I think that this is a good time for me now, to start. Anyway, my job doesn't let me to do some activities during the day, so I think that those activities that include walking in the woods, playing tennis for example or Pilates are not the option. I know that all we need is just a little patients when it comes about this issue, but I was wondering for how long I have to wait to see some progress. This weakness is driving me crazy and I wish that I can do something really quick about this.

It all depends how decisive you are when it comes to getting over anxiety. Yes, worse than usual, scientists say that everyone is suffering from anxiety but just in some very mild forms.

When are these symptoms going to ease and when are you going to get better only depends on you and your effort. Why wouldn't you take a break from work in order to have some time just for yourself, maybe your work is making you even more anxious than you usually would be, maybe you just need some rest. Think about it, it would be good for you.

Oh, I am pretty sure that I want to get rid of my anxiety and I want to do that soon. That means that I will get rid of this weakness and ugly body feeling as well. About that break from my work - sounds like a good idea, but the problem is that I am not used to take a break from my work because I am working so hard because my boss promised me a promotion. I am glad for this and I want this to happen. Maybe after that I can take a break, but not now. I will try to have a little bit time for myself after my work, I hope that this is OK and that this is enough. I never believed that work can be the reason for my anxiety :/ How to find out this?

It is easy, simply find the thing that is stressing you out the most. If it is your job, you should take your break as soon as you can, if you want to wait for your promotion, that's okay too, but you really need that break, don't forget that. It is like I told you above, you need to do things for yourself, healthy things, things that will help you calm down and feel free in this world where no one is free, to be honest. All of this could make your anxiety ease a lot and perhaps completely go away?

Hi guys.

For a long time I didn't have a clue that anxiety can cause muscle weakness and heavy body feelings. But than I started to learn a lot about anxiety and I find out that this is true.

It is really pretty much easy to deal with it. For example, regular exercise during the day, light weight training at group or alone, getting fresh air very often, relaxed and proper breathing, and eating a healthy and balanced diet can also help you because those things are playing huge role in this.. Worrying about it is not helpful, since worry stresses the body.

First, you need to educate yourself a little bit about this. After that, you need to know that the first and the MAIN step is to see a healthcare professional and inform yourself about it. Anyway, you need to explain to him what exactly is wrong with you, for how long your symptoms are present and some other things that you think are important. After this, your doctor may prescribe medication, but I think that you should refuse it and start with simple therapies. I am sure that this will have a huge effect in the beginning. 

Anyway, those advice about exercising are good idea. You should definitely try it.