I've currently been with my boyfriend for 4 years and it started out so perfectly. He's never actually hit me but when we argue he gets extremely angry and pushes me and pulls me around, he's got a temper on him. We have a 2 year old son who is my absolute world, he loves his daddy and his dad's never been violent towards him although he does get cross for silly things and when we row he pulls him out of my arms and tells me I'm never seeing him again. But today my boyfriend was winding my son up so my son bit him, not hard! My boyfriend grabbed his arm and bit him back my son immediately screamed I took him and comforted him as soon as I saw his arm (which had teeth marks in) I told him to get out of my sight, my son had a 2 hour nap, when he awoke I checked his arm and it was extremely red and could still easily see where he had been bitten so it must of been hard! I was very angry but hes now telling me I'm being unreasonable and it was an accident, am I overreacting?

You are not over reacting. He really needs to work on his patience and anger. He cannot push you around because its a bad example for your son. Try and talk rationally and calmly. You don't want to upset him but you do want to get your point across.