I know everyone gets a little out of control when they get angry, but my boyfriend calls me names when he's angry. He gets pretty verbal and he doesn't really let me talk.
Should I let it him calls me names? I never call him names.

No! You should never let him call you like that! That is just unacceptable if you want to save your dignity. Once you let him do this, he will do this all the time.

Anyway, did you ever tried to figure out what kind of person he is, what makes person angry to treat you like this?

I believe that he has some aftermath from his life, in his past and that this is the reason of his behavior.

But it seems to me that he doesn't have intention to change anything about this.

Try to sit and talk to him, if you notice that he is angry again - quit this talk. Try again after a couple of days, and if this doesn't work as well - well maybe it is time for you to find a new boyfriend who is going to call you my boo! 

You should never let him call you names. You never deserve to be made to feel badly. Everybody has their faults and knows where their own weaknesses lies, but nobody deserves to have their weaknesses thrown in their faces. Your boyfriend needs to find better ways of communicating when he's upset. I think you need to rethink your relationship, if he doesn't

I hate to say this, but you shouldn't stay with someone that abuses you on any level. There are far too many people that can make you happy without attacking you verbally. In a relationship unfair jealousy, name calling, controlling behaviour in anyway is simply unacceptable. And they are truly some of many character flaws of an unenlightened individual. Being mature is far more than age, status, having a steady job, ect.. If someone knowingly hurts you (emotionally or physically) on a regular basis, there is no reason to continue seeing them. Lots guys and gals out there that know how to respect others. The key really is the basis principals of Existentialism: that you must put yourself outside yourself to truly understand and feel how what you do and say effects others. When you find someone that is truly empathedic, they'll feel their words and actions as if they've had it said or done to them. That is the person you deserve. Nothing less, never settle for less.

it's not fair that he calls you names, you should tell him that he must quit that. He doesn't respect you!

I think that most boys aren't very good in fights.

mine ignores me for at least a week.Then he doesn't say a word to me.

i married someone like that, for 4 years now... I don't remember if I noticed that before we got married, but heap, it looks like just get worth with time... I mean I am not an ugly girl (formal model) but I dont hear complements , no support but at least ones a week I get under horrible verbal abuse   And all my friends are noticed that my self-esteem goes down the road by days... And I can't decide what to do cause after it's all done he is a good guy, but it only last till next time something makes him mad...but even its all done he will blame me for his behavior...sometimes when he calls me names I close my ears but if we would have a child I can't imagine to be with person like that...maybe he is just ill??

I am going through this now only been dating for 3 months when he gets angry he calls me dumb retarded I act like I don't have a brain yells and curses at me says I'm embarrassing im tired of it and when i tell him it hurts my feelings he says idgaf you a grown woman grow up!

I slagged my boyfriend in front of another man am in the wrong I think I am now he ignores me

I go through the same thing. Everyday my boyfriend calls me either fat, ugly, or a stupid c**t (excuse my language) or all of it. I'm so depressed at this point and we live together. It feels like I have no escape. I'm hopeless and I'm so used to it at this point .. im starting to believe it.

Why can't you just leave him? You shouldn't put up with that. Why do you feel hopeless? He does that because he feels inferior to you so he wants to make you feel inferior.

Don't believe this c**p..same situation...finding my out

I'm in the same situation. It doesn't get better. Every time we fight and he says he will stop he's worse than before within hours or maybe days of his apology.

Never let him call you names. Try to talk to him about his anger issue when he is calm. And if he snaps and gets angry. Just end the relationship. Let say you love him but  You don't deserve to be called such name, and he doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone who will treat you right and respect you. Let say he doesn't physically abuse you but the thing is emotionally abused is same with physically abused cause intentionally hurts the feelings of another person.

i hate it when my boyfriend calls me by my name, like when he does call me it it feels like he doesn't love me anymore

i hate when my boyfriend calls me by my name cause then i feel like he doent love me anymore and i get scared. i dont know what to do cause its everday he calls me by my name. i dont get called baby, babygirl none of that. but then i call him baby, or hunny,or baby everyday. its not fair to me