me and my bf were havin sex on friday and the condom broke but he pulled out and cummd on the bed. we found out the condom broke after wads. ok im worried that precum wuld get me pregnant culd it?its been a week since my last period and im pretty sure i was done ovulating. wat are my chances of gettin pregnant by the precum? afterwards we had sex 2 more times.wouldnt that kill any sperm from the first time, the second and 3rd condoms never broke or leaked.im saying the vagianl juice wouldnt that kill the precum sperm? and now on sunday3 days later i found a brownsih red spotting about the size of a quater, culd someone plz explain that to me? asap plz any info is critical and im scared.....im eagar to read ur replies and thots on this

I'm wondering the same thing! I have all the pregnancy symptoms and I haven't had my period in 5 years due to being on heroin then methadone. About a month and a half ago I became sexually active and now out of nowhere my boobs are swollen, cravings, bloated, etc!! I have taken every brand of preggo test, all negative. So I went to clinic and got blood test, will have results Thursday. I talked to a pregnant girl at my methadone clinic and she said all her urine preggo tests came back negative and she didn't find out she was pregnant until she took the blood one. So I will let you guys know Thurs if I am preggo or not, and if I am then methadone does cause false negative. Because my other two pregnancies before I was on methadone came up positive on the pee stick right away!!