How to save my daughter she's heroine addict my nephew just died from OD please help. I just went to my beautiful nephew funeral he OD. My daughter will be next. Please I need help . I know I've been enabler meaning when she got arrested last yr. I paid $8,000 for lawyer to represent her she still got a year. She is 33 yrs old she has 6 kids. She lost everything her home. No vehicle.her kids. And 11 months in jail. She promised her dad when she got out to get her life together. She right back to where she was before she went to jail . Except she lies she steals everything fro. Me 2 I pads . Jewelry. Money from my atm . My credit cards. I shake when she calls a week before my nephew funeral she made me give her 900 bucks in increments of 300 on 3 different days. The last time she came here she demanded I give her 500 dollars I told her no . Well that's when she snapped and 5 hew me around and was hurting me I'm little 110 pds she's like 220 pds I was scared she brought her daughter that was crying and she must have dialed 911 I was yelling out windows as my daughter was closing them . I really thought 5 hat day would be the end. Thank god cop showed up probably saved my life. I'm at my wits end. I need advice or something.  She is abusing me again. I just paid 400 for her to stay at place she's been at for 2 days . I can't take this I'm dieing Inside I want to run away and just have tranquility & peace in my life . I have a bad back my life already sucks from pain and then she makes me not able to walk at all. Please what do I do I told her today after smokes and money I'm done. I just got home I drove 2,000 miles for funeral . I need help I was paranoid she was going to break in my house and Rob me.

M

Hello. For 1: DO NOT give her money anymore because what shes doing with it is killing herself slowly. That money isnt going to kids food anything useful. Its going to some person who doesn't care about her. Or if she dies just that they get their money. If your going to give her money. Put it towards rehab. For 2: answer her phone calls but next time she calls when drugs come up tell her no. Explain to her. Look up some facts about it. The statistics, the chemicals in that drug, things that may scare her. That make her want to stop. Ask her if she would rather kill herself slowly or get help, and stop throwing the money to something that is going to hurt everyone that loves her. Bring up her children. Not all of this in one conversation. That might aggravate her and you don't want that. For 3: your a small woman. And her size compared to yours is dangerous. So you need to get a weapon so she cant hurt you. NOTHING that can kill her. And saying she's using drugs a teaser might be a little dangerous. So mace or pepper spray would be perfect. You can shoot it from a distance and not have to have contact with them. I dont want you or her to die or get hurt. Because the path its going down... Thats the next thing to happen. It would personally hurt me to know that. So you NEED to get something harmful but not deadly and mace/pepper spray would be perfect for that. So all together. Absolutely DO NOT give anymore money to the person that is going to kill your child give it to the people that are trying to save her life look into a good rehab facility that will keep her until shes better . Bring up stuff that will make her want to stop. Not all at once. You dont want to make her angry. As soon as you can. Right now maybe or when you have the money to. If you dont have the money borrow it from someone. Go online and look up a store that sells pepper spray/mace. Get a good one also not one thats just going to sting for a little bit. Now please dont tell me that i sat here for 20 minutes typing this, you read it then be neglectful and one of you die in this year. I dont want that. Ive never lost anyone to that but my mom uses a few drugs sometimes. She tells me go to my room and i know what shes doing with a few other people. I just ache because i go to sleep and wake up thinking is she ok did she die and they all just left her?! Me and her got into a fight when she was high once over a phone password last Saturday. The title is me and my mom got into a physical fight. Read it. It may help you. Go to my page and look for it. Please listen to me. Im way younger than you. But im very smart. Please dont think oh because shes younger she doesn't know what she's talking about because my family is addicted to cough syrup, heroin, marijuana, and cocaine. Update me please it would be helpful to me if you did I really hope this will help you and her. Please update me

I misspelled taser sorry

At the moment I think you need more help than she does, have the locks changed on your house then take your valuables and head out for a holiday. Someplace where you won't have to deal with this abuse and relax. You then change your PIN numbers on any cards you have, you don't need to be at home for this, just go to any bank or machine. Give nobody the number where you go and leave your cell phone off. It's her choice as to how she lives her life and as long as you're around to bleed money out of you from fear then you are of no help to her. All that can happen is she will end up killing you, so get away for a month, then and only then phone someone you know to find out what's happening. She a big girl and it's about time she learns that life has consequences, right now she cares about nothing and you are the answer to everything. Who knows but one day you might be found dead and she has an alibiegh to inherit whatever you own to shoot into her arm. Sorry it's sad but true.

Im actually 13 so I'm kinda stuck here