Hi my nameis janis im 19 years old and im pregnant. i have 7 months but i don't want this baby. I don't know who the father is. I know you guys will think im a s*** and other horrible things but it's ok. I broke up with my boyfriend and was broken i didn't know what to do. we had been dating for 6 years and well not having him broke me. So stupid me slept with my first boyfriend then with a friend and 5months later i find out im pregnant. to be honest the first thing that pop in my head was abortion but it was too late i was about to enter my 6th month. im still not showing or have any symptoms, of the baby doing of moved i would of never known. So basically im stuck with 3 potential fathers and now the 3 of them hate me and don't wish to see me. my boyfriend from 6 years left far away to his parents before he knew i was pregnant. when i told him he didn't believe me and just got really mad. but i still wish for him to be the father of my child. then my first ex was abusive and stole from us and lied a lot, he has been in jail and well i kinda feel it's his but i don't want anything to do with him. just yesterday i found out all the bad things he did to my credit stole my adentity, and ruined my credit. he took my virginity because of a bet. he best me for years and i was so stupid to let him because i thought he loved me. and my friend was just a booty call. so now that i know how many months i am i think it's from my first ex and i feel  horrible i don't want this child. i know it's not the babys fault but i can't i don't want it if it's his. i hate my self for this because a 2 days ago i loved this baby and i was so exited but now im not. please help me think because im not able too. what do i do. my parents and family will hate me. they know im pregnant and i told them it was from my wand who left that they all loved so much. but now if it's from the other ex im screwed they will hate me and judge me i really just want to disappear....

Can ii Adopt it pretty please :)

At seven months, you need to let the baby be born. Contact an adoption Lawyer NOW, depending on the type of adoption, you may need to determine the father because he needs to sign a form giving up parental rights.Which is what you are doing when you let the baby be adopted, you give up parental rights. There are many couples who are looking for healthy babies to adopt. Unfortunatley children with special needs, such as downs  syndrome,or learning disabilities, seldom get adopted by people who can't have children. They are changing policies in China and Russia on letting babies be adopted by American couples. You need to talk to a Lawyer right away because the adoptive parents may be willing to help with medical costs needed in the next two months. If the father doesn't sign his rights away, he can always stop an adoption, or show up later and claim he wants the child. There are Lawyers who specialize in adoptions. If there is a local clinic or planned parenthood in your area, they be able to refer you to one they think does a good job at handeling these matters. You can also check through your local or State Bar Association, and they can advise you of attorneys who specialize in that area of law. But knowing the baby will be going to a good home with parents with the resources to raise the child and that it gets a good education, should relieve some of the stress of  having to make this choice. Your family will have to realize that you are doing what is the best interest of the child. Being in a dysfunctional home enviroment is not how a child should grow up. They will have to except the fact you are doing what is best for you and the child.

I am sorry to hear of your situation. I can not begining to understand how you feel. I must say to you, that you are a strong young woman. Most girls in your situation would of choose to abort, but you did not, God is good. I would love to help you. This is my email address

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Contact me. Keep strong.

i dont think you are bad i think you are young and confused and that is ok. i would love if possible to adopt or foster your child i am 35 and was dianosed with CML i have a 90% survival rate but the medicine i have to take for the rest of my life means i cant get pregnant, i too am confused do i stop taking the medicine and have a child risking my life or continue and never love a child like i ahve been wanting for so many years, if at all possible i would love to take care of your child as i would my own, please consider this other option, i do understand the feeling of confusion

I understand where you are coming from.

I found out 3 weeks ago that I was pregnant and i was already nearly 7 months, so abortion wasn't an option. I was with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years and we broke up. Me being an id**t i slept with a friend, probably to try get over the hurt of losing my boyfriend. I think the so-called friend knew i was emotional and a bit vulnerable at the time and took advantage of the situation. Since than i have reunited with my boyfriend (but obviously we both didn't have a clue i was pregnant at the time)

The doctors can only give me as accurate as possible dates (not 100% reliable) but it looks like it's most likely to be the friends baby. I can't stand him or stand being around him, i had already cut him out of my life completely. I am praying and my friends/family are hoping that it is my boyfriends but it is unlikely. I know i should be happy that i am pregnant, but the thought of raising a child for someone i don't love or care about really gets to me. I'm hoping my maternal instincts will kick in, but i'm scared if they don't, because it won't be fair on the child.

I have to wait now til the child is born to be 100% sure of the paternity. The wait is getting to me and my boyfriend. Beacuse we know if it is not his it is unlikely we will have a future together :'(

I am sorry that you all are/had to go through all of this.

I got pregnant at 15 years old and was very scared. I did at times think of abortion but decided that no matter who the father was or what I had to go through I would have the baby and love it with all of my being. I now at the age of 20 have a beautiful 3 year old daughter and have been blessed with a second child due September 10th 2013. Though at the time I was pregnant I did not love the father I thought about the best interest of my child and gave him a chance. I am glad I did because today he makes me the happiest woman in the world and I love him with every bone in my body. Basically what I am saying is...give this child a chance and who knows you may grow to love him/her more than anything and may be able to move past the fact that you don't like the father. However I am not against adoption but strongly encourage you to think hard on your decisions before you act on them, I really wish you all the best. good luck I will pray for you and your children.

Please contact me

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

. Would love the chance to adopt your baby! My youngest sister Is adopted and I have taken care of her as she grows. My name is destinee and I am graduating from the medical field and am financially stable. Of you want to offer your baby a great life, look no further!

A lot of people would love to have your baby if you did not want it like me I've tryed so long an nothing so I now people are out there looking for a baby to love

Hi im just wondering how your doing?

I want a baby so bad but I cant go through labor because of a heart condition and I dont have money to go through adoption. You should consider giving your child to somebody like me. I would give it so much love! You can contact me if you would really be interested in that. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

i would love to talk with you, and i would love to adopt your baby.. i know this post is old, so the chances are slim to none, but iam curious to know if ur ok and how the baby is and what happened. hope u respond.

HOW ARE THINGS  , how did they work out ? for any of you on here , my family is looking to adopt .

Hello Janis hope you are ok can u let me know if you kept your baby plz

My husband and I feel for you. We would love for you to meet us, pressure free to see if we would match with you and potentially adopt your child. We pay for your lawyers fee and can discuss what you want for your child's future and how you would like to continue having a relationship with your child in the future. We will provide you with all the support or space you need.