I am a working mom with a 9 year old and 4 year old at home.  My 9 yr old daughter is my topic.  She cannot find anything that ever fits her right except for pajama pants and moccacins and they have to be the furry kind.  She goes to a private school and has to wear a uniform but every day for the last 30 days someone in this house has cried from the tantrum or from not knowing how to help her.  I can organize her dresser everyday and every night all the clothes are on the floor because she has tried them all on and there's an issue.  The stitching, the feeling of jeans, how a shirt fits by her arm pits, long sleeves....forget it.  I am to the point of going to a doctor but really what are thy gonna say "so the kid hates jeans and fashion clothing that will save you money"  lol.  I am concerned with how upset she gets....it just cant be healthy.  Believe me I try to be understanding I take her shopping she trys it on likes it it gets washed once or changes shape and OMGosh .... fit again.  Any suggestion....I thnk I am just gonna go buy every pair of fuzzy pajama pants I can so she can focus on school work and maybe one day she will adjust to clothing whn shes ready

it sounds like its ocd bcuz shes too young to b worrying about her figure so i would say just let her wear whats comfy for her shell grow out of it eventually! i was he same way

This could be a physical or mental problem or both. She might be getting an irritation response from the clothing touching the skin in that case a regular doctor can help. If it's a mental issue you will need to get her counseling. Today's fashions don't help most clothes are cut to tight and can cause circulatory problems. Try getting her loose clothing and have her go commando underneath and see how that goes if it doesn't work than its not so much physical as a mental issue.