Hello all,
My daughter fell from the roof top once she was 20 months old. At that time she had no internal head injury except swelling as verified by CT Scan.however, at the age of 3 years she had a seizure attack for about 10 minutes when she behaved abnormally like laughing and crying but she was responsive to her mom and dad and didn't even resist from water. docotor suspected epilepsy. i again got her CT Scan which was clear however EEG was not clear. Started off with EPIVAL as per doctor's advice which will continue for minimum 2 years. now she is 4.5 years old (means she is taking EPIVAL one spoon daily in the morning and at night since approx 18 months)and since then she never had seizures. can any one please guide me whether she will be permanently alright after 2 years or the chances of attack exist. please help. i trust this forum always gives its best. moreover i need advice on any other caring/treatment aspects.

Hi, I just saw your post from March. If you are still out there maybe I can help. My husband started having violent seizures this year at the age of 28 and since then, I learned a fair amount about epilepsy, seizures, how to handle doctors & what doctors you really need. If you are out there, post and I can share my experience with you, hoping to help if you still have questions about your daughter's care. If not, good luck and best wishes.

Amy

Sir

My daughter aged 14 healthy school going suddenly on a sunday morning had a seizure with both handing stiffening with Eyes rolling above and little saliva foam,and for sometime motionless I put her on bed showered plenty of water on the face and she just returned normal and took her to a Neuro surgeon, took CT-it was normal, took EEG-waiting for th result and if needed I will go for MRI, This is the first time, and no familial history, But she is menstruating, what may be the reason? is it epilepsy related, will it reccur Kindly help and advice.