Hello!
My daughter has a problem. She is 4 and still has her milk teeth. She has black teeth!! I watch she doesn’t eat sweet and she brushes her teeth at least twice a day and she does, we even bought those red tablets to see if she is rushing well and she does, but she still has black teeth. It looks awful! Will this she has black teeth also, when she get her teeth?

Hey!!
Huh, I though I was the only with that problem. My son has also little black stains on his front teeth. We went to the dentist, because we thought that was cavity. Dentist asked us: do you give your son iron supplements? I look at him confused…Yes, we do. He smiled and said, well that is the reason. Do, diet isn’t the case and also isn’t brushing. This won’t happen when he gets his teeth, but till then put little soda on the tip of your finger and brush it on her teeth. This should help rub the stains off.