Hi, my daughter had a night seizure and I was not prepared. I called an ambulance, and fortunately, they arrived quickly. I don’t want this to happen ever again. Did you have a similar experience?

I have witnessed the same situation. I will never forget it, I was never so scared in my life. I was on vacation with my sister and her children in France. It was late at night, but fortunately we were awake. We heard noises form the other room, and we went to see what was happening. Her five years old daughter was laying in bad and having a night seizure. It happened only two or three times before that she had a night seazure, and we were unprepared and surprised. We started panicking because we didn’t have any drugs for hypnos-epilepsy, so we called an ambulance. It never happened again that my sister was unprepared for her daughter’s night seizures.