Hi. Yesterday I saw an incredible scene. I have seen a man having a seizure. It was like in the movie. He was just passing by and suddenly he fall like a rock. He started to shake and to make jerky movements. He even wet himself. It was really terrible. I have never before seen an epileptic seizure.

Hi. It doesn`t mean the seizure was epileptic. Many people have non-epileptic seizures. Anyway, my sister has epilepsy and I watch seizures all the time. It`s like a never ending show. It`s heavy enough when you see somebody you don`t know shaking on the ground and wetting, but it is a nightmare when somebody you love have a seizure. Every time she has a seizure I just put something soft under her head, to prevent injuries and then I wait for a seizure to stop. I have started to take cushions every time we go out. She is scared, but I think I am more scared than she is. I don`t know how to cope with it.