Sometimes when I'm doing daily things (driving, opening the refrigerator, talking to my boyfriend, WHATEVER) my mind kind of blacks out. I forget where I am, who I'm talking to, who I am. But it only lasts for about 5 seconds until I get a grip on reality again. I can hide it. The most I do, is make a blank face, but most people don't notice when it's happening. Please help me out. This has been happening for 4 years now. Just curious what it could be. Also, I'm 21 and in good health.

Smoking weed can cause blackouts so if u smoke weed . You need to smoke less

Possible petit mal seizures. See a doctor NOW! Avoid driving until given the all clear.

Please go to the dr, my sister has epilepsy and experiences this, and it is a type of seizure. Not all epilepsy types have convulsions, seizures come in all different forms and this description fits the type my sister has.

Get off it !! It's poison !!!

go get screwed, i am 49 have never smoked weed and have had this problem since my heart attack 1.5 years ago.

What the heck man

You are f*****g nuts lmao

I am just like you. This has been happening to me for a while too. I came to this post hoping to find something but found nothing.

Disassociation? PTSD? Seizures?
Could be any