I would like to know what seizure disorder is. Is this epilepsy? I would really appreciate the response!

Hey,
Seizure disorder is a second name for epilepsy. Epilepsy is a condition, including recurrent seizures that may include repetitive muscle jerking called convulsions. Epilepsy is not typical of sex and epilepsy is as common in adults over 60 as in children under 10, so age and sex are not factors. Sometimes seizures are very continuous and people have trouble breathing. In that case they have status epilepticus.
The origin of seizure disorders are mostly (more than 50 %) unknown. It could be result of a trauma at birth (as insufficient oxygen to the brain), head injury, like a gunshot, alcoholism, degenerative disease, genetic factors etc.
I hope this helped you understand…

Can u please help me this is my story : I beg Of you!!

Thank u for writing this, I'm bipolar have all the anxiety disorders n I have recurring dreams that feels like I'm a having a seizure.. I start to feel weird n my head feels crazy n hurts ingot dizzy n start to shake then I try to say I need help bc I feel like I'm about to have a seizure then in my dream I fall all I see is black but feel intense shaking n pain.. SOMETIMES I kno it's kinda a dream but it's so real n last night I had one n after I was shaking n I always end up n the floor,in my dreams. I heard in my sleep I was hardly breathing n people in my dream were saying that also, so I kept telling myself in my mind, breathe harder c'mon breathe harder,bc I COUlD hear when my breathing picked up. I have had over hundreds of this dream and Im so scared! I have had real seizures b4 but am not epileptic but also when I was young n stupid I would do pass outs .. So I kno what I'm feeling is real, n i wake up so drained.. I hope u found peace and an answer to your problems ! I just also found out I have sleep paralysis with hypnogaja hallucinations .. Where u feel SOMETHING so evil holding u down n ur awake n u try to get up or open ur eyes but it feels like someone is forcing u back to sleep n holding u down, almost impossible to wake URSELF up or have someone wake u up.. It feels like a demonic attack, completly horrible experiences .. But since I read About it n read other story's I feel a little better .. In Sp you are awake n see demonic figures shadows n hallucinate audio, touch, smell visual.. So I was wondering if the so called seizure dreams I have are a part of hypnogajic hallucinations !? If ne one CAN PLEASE HELP ME!? .. I PRAY FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM THIS AND NE MENTAL DISORDERS/sleep disorders .. my prayers go out n please I hope some one soon can answer my questions !!!! Am I really having seizures in my sleep!?